Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kitch Kitch Kachoo

In my ongoing battle to find homes for all the L_E_G_O I have made some changes to the livingroom again. I purchased this bookcase second hand($15) and have made a toy corner in the room. Now, hypothetically at least, the toys have somewhere to go when they are not all over the floor.

When I was little I used to listen to this song over and over. It had (almost) my name in it!! I wanted to keep the record in a way that I could see it and decided a bowl was the way to go. I am going to put it on my dresser to hold little things. For a giggle....check out this video of the song.

3 comments:

Me said...

Oh my goodness! I remember that sound/record. I had never seen the music video... how interesting that "Joanna" is a beautiful woman working in the kitchen feeding a bunch of very appreciative boys.
♪♫♪♫♪♫ Johanna..I love you ♪♫♪♫♪♫

K said...

The bookcase is a great find - what a bargain shopper you are.

Cathy said...

Good luck with that! I keep trying to keep the Lego off the floor but it doesn't seem to work.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas