Friday, July 02, 2010

Eh!!

As mentioned in our Aussie friend's blog over here we had our Canada Day party yesterday. Unbelievably I didn't have my camera clicking during the party but I do have pics of the food we put out. I tried my best to make it look pretty. I put white chocolate dipped strawberries all around this plate......they were the first to go.

cantelope-pineapple-watermelon

three cheeses-crackers (there were also goldfish crackers for the little ones)

coleslaw-pasta salad-potato salad-also chips not shown

cauliflower-carrots-broccoli-tomatoes-peppers-celery-cucumber
brownies-maple cookies-raspberry tart-cranberry tart-also a big slab cake not shown
And of course burgers-hotdogs. YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The food looks so yummy!! You sure know how to have a party!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas