Monday, December 27, 2010

The Day After

Enough said.

Today we went to the National Air and Space Museum. It ties in well with our unit on Space.

A's favourite part was designing modules for a space station.


We also saw the 3D Hubble movie.....fantastic!!!

We did have to make one little side trip to the Sea-Air Operations exhibit.

I just loved this.....it really shows the relative sizes of the planets.

The kids have been asking me to create some little friends for them. This is a Jawa...from StarWars.

I have always called this crochet but I noticed as I looked online that it seems to be called amigurumi now. Anyway, here are some Mario friends.

And a couple of Pokemon. I made these for two of the boy's friends.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas