Monday, July 30, 2012

Fin de fin de semaine

My fearless co-adventurers. We spent the weekend down in the TO area to attend a baby shower.

Baby stuff is just so darn cute!!! And we were serenaded by the mom-to-be's friend Jill Barber. She sang two beautiful songs. It was incredibly special.

Even more special?? Pictures with the dad and mom-to-be.

Meanwhile, these two were enjoying their first ever "guys only weekend".

They look like a couple of run aways trying to escape by raft.

Hmm. I see they gave rides. That's right Grandad, show them where to go.

I see in this picture that A is showing Grandad where he missed a spot. I'll have to ask if E made it to the top of the trailer or if that's as far as he got.

Good job fisherman. I know E caught one too but there were no pics of that. Sorry folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like every one had a great weekend where they were. Girls doing their thing as well as the guys. I love all the happy faces!

Much love, mom/nana

The Allen Family said...

Boys had a fun weekend, have to make it an annual event!
Grandad

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas