Monday, July 02, 2012

Some

Here's the boys hanging out with Max. This dog has incredible patience.

We went to the local CanadaDay celebration. Here are the big boys competing in a race-of-sorts.

You remember that patient dog? Here he is 'walking' with A. Mind you, neither the dog or A ever walk anywhere so it's a good match. E wanted to take his chances at the hockey game.

I managed to get them to stand still long enough to be in a pic with me.

After the party and the fireworks and the fireworks we set off in the backyard, we had a fire. Great Canada Day.

I am super bummed that I can't post any of our other pics! I am borrowing a computer at Elzbth's office and tried to get the pictures off my camera and off M's camera card but I can't figure out how to make that happen here. Agh!
Just have to wait until we get home I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! Whose dog is Max? Very cute! I love the picture of you and the boys!

Sarah

mom/nana said...

Wonderful times, wonderful memories for the boys that's for sure.

Love to all!
mom/nana

Mama Bear said...

I love that picture of you and the boys! Tomorrow is our firework day. Hope it doesn't rain!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas