Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Create Create

For a geography class E needs to 'invent' an island.
There will be a physical product and also a written portion.
Instead of paper mache we are using a paper and tape method. (I've never done this before so I hope the kids can figure out how to get it done.)
It seemed to make sense for A to have a hand at this also. At first I suggested he do a water cycle project but his interests are leaning towards the Medieval these days.
So he's going to create a battle scene.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

The new fabric (stripe) looks amazing on the chairs.
Great fabric choice.

Anonymous said...

Wow...very professional girls...love the stripes.

mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas