Friday, October 04, 2013

I Need A Nap

I was ready to try the Ontario Science Museum again (last time was too busy).
With the place to ourselves we went back to the rocket section to try and make the best/fastest.
 
Somehow by the time we were working on versions 2, 3 and 4 of our original designs we had spent almost two hours in that section.
 
Leaving us just enough time to catch a demonstration on electricity.
Seeing as how E and A were the only children in the audience .... they were both able to participate in the experiments. 
 
They did this part a few times.
Luckily the museum closes at 4p.m. so we were able to get home, get fed and get to Cubs for their first meeting of the year. This is the only year they will be together because E progresses next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love those happy faces looking at me when I open the blog.....love my sweethearts.

nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas