Thursday, April 05, 2007

End of Day White Shirt

Well this is the white shirt at the end of the day. The arrows indicate spots where there are stains. Considering he was wearing bib overalls and a bib at every meal...........Stains include such things as orange juice, chocolate, gravy, and contact with every dirty surface at the gymnastics centre, Wal-mart and our house. How do people get their kids through their day with white shirts and always look so cute?

It's 9:35a.m. I haven't emptied the diswasher, I have two loads of laundry to fold and the three of us are all in our pyjamas still.(My therapist would be so proud)
However, I have made a pretty cool snow covered pillow mountain. And torn up a roll of paper towel to be snow for the trains on the track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me see.......
dishes and laundry or playing on a snow covered mountain with the boys?
Great choice Johanna.

D. Allen Ph.D (in fun)
Funologist

Jenn said...

What an amazing day you have had. The white shirt is still mostly white, so I would call it a success. hehehe

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas