Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Well Easter is almost upon us. We had a lazy day today in preparation for tomorrow's Easter fun. Here's some pics of the day. Granny spent the night last night so M and I could go out to a wedding reception. We even got dressed up, too bad there's no photos of that.
After dinner we coloured eggs. Unfortunately there are no pictures of that either as it was all we could do to keep the eggs and the colouring dye on the table. But here's a picture right before we got started.
Then M took the boys up for their bath. I could hear them from the hallway and shot this video. It cracks me up!!!!

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

That chuckle belly laugh of A's is hysterical.
And E knows just how to push his buttons
Really good video Johanna.

Jenn said...

I could not see the video. But the before picture of the Easter Egg colouring looks so calm and serene. I am sure that the boys had a blast colouring their eggs.

Lip Gloss and Band-Aids said...

The sound of children's laughter, there is nothing better
thanks for sharing
luv aunt d

Anonymous said...

Oh those beautiful chuckles from Adam, what a happy guy. That laugh comes right from hs toes. Of course our Eric knows how to get his brother going. What fun for all. Love nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas