Friday, April 13, 2007

Week update



Well things around here were pretty quiet this week. Except A fell off a chair and bonked his head. He has quite a nice goose egg to show for it. You would think that he would learn some caution with regards to chairs but as the video here will prove he has learned nothing.






We were outside at the crack of dawn trying to absorb some of the very sparse sunshine that has been around lately. It was about 3 degrees outside the morning this photo was taken.


Also, Grnny babysat for us when M and I were at a meeting and the boys were asleep when we got home. Actually E was just faking it for this picture as shortly after I took this he popped out of bed like a popcorn kernel.


So a nice calm week around here. We are looking forward to the weekend when Daddy will be home.
A friend posted something I found interesting on her blog on April 12th. If you want to check it out here is the link.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a wonderful week you have had. I can not wait until the weather is nice and the boys can all play outside. My two are not quite as brave as yours. hehehe Have a great weekend.

The Allen Family said...

That little climber is going to be the death of me!!!! Seriously, he never has his two feet on the ground.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas