Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rambling Thoughts

So I don't if you other couples are like M and I but we have very different sleep patterns. I need a period of time at the end of the night where there is quiet and solitude to gear down and clear my mind. After this period of silence I may be able to drift off to sleep in about a half an hour. M on the other hand is usually asleep before he has even finished placing his head on his pillow and saying 'good night'.
I have explained this difference to M and asked him not to talk to distract me during my quiet time. This sometimes works........the other night however.....not so much. M said to me before instantly falling asleep, 'Don't forget we have homework for our Alpha Marriage Class to do tomorrow'. My rambling thoughts then went something like this.............

hmmmm......Alpha Marriage Homework............
I think I read recently that Klly Prston and her husband Jhn Travlta do something like this.....
I also heard that Jhn Travlta wears a wig, I wonder if that's true.............
It must suck to get hair plugs.....but what else can Hollywd men do..........
Hahaha I remember that Shllw Hal Movie where the character spray paints his head to hide his baldness
I think that same character also had a tail like a puppy that wagged when he was happy....that was stupid
Puppies are cute though.....
I remember reading that Ktherne McPhe from Amrcn Idl has a little puppy.......
She's a good singer.......
That other guy was not as good......lalalala....he sang a good song though on the finale....
I wonder why she didn't win?

At this point M wakes up because I'm tossing and turning and says, "Are you having trouble getting to sleep?"
AAUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!
I wish I could fall asleep as quickly as he could.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It would be nice to fall alseep as fast. I also find that I don't sleep as sound as A does, and am awaken by every new noise through out the night. Although on weekends A is very good about getting up with the children in the mornings so that I get a little more sleep.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas