Saturday, September 20, 2008

Big Day

It seemed like a day for an adventure. We keep saying how we are going to explore our area but we just haven't had the time.....today we seized the moment and off to Baltimore we went.
When we got there we saw a submarine and you can take a tour of it. So we did of course.

Standing on the deck of the sub. After which we went for lunch at Hrd RockCfe.
At the aqurium we saw a lot of different marine life. They were feeding this turtle lettuce.
The boys were fascinated by the dolphin show.
M and I thought they were pretty fantastic too!
I think M took a great photo of me and the boys.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Big B
Little B's
What begins with "B"
Barefoots on a boat... B B B

Jenn said...

What an amazing day. So many cool things to see and explore.

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture of you and the boys Johanna. What an exciting day. I don't think you people are ever lost for something to do. There is so much to explore in the three years ahead of you. How exciting!

Love mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas