Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's Give This A Try

One of the biggest frustrations of my day is getting the kids up, dressed and fed before leaving for school. They cannot get ready in time. They goof around and play and do everything but eat their food and/or get dressed. So this morning I thought instead of harping on them to sit still at the table I would try letting them eat at the coffee table so they could move around while they eat...hey...I'm desperate.
---The picture below was staged to give you an idea of what it WOULD have looked like if they had eaten.---

For the record.....not successful.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I love the patronizing faces on the boys in your "staged" photo... but I really love the "honest" photo of my grandson's horseplaying!!!!
Don't get frustrated.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Hey I don't see holes in the wall - life is good!

Love mom/nana

Jenn said...

I have a bit of a drive in the morning, so if they don't eat I always bring it in the car. Looks like they are having fun.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas