Saturday, November 22, 2008

Aaaahhhhhh!

Did you ever have one of those days where it all came together? When M and I started our family he assured me we would be having two boys(he was right). In the early early days I would try to imagine what that would look like.
We have been parents now for about 1950 days(parents of two for about 1230 days). It has been lots of fun and excitement but hasn't normally matched up with what I imagined it would be.
This morning was one of those days when it has been just like I imagined it would be. We all had breakfast together.....(after I slept in).....the boys are playing together in the playroom......I can hear the giggles and imaginary play from where I sit on the couch with Michael while he reads the newspaper.......
It seems these days come along about one in every 1950 days so I am going to go and enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grampy Peter here....Please you special pair, enjoy each and every momment, as the moments fly by so quickly, that before you even realize it they will be off on their own journey, to which you have given them a sound
foundation..I couldn't be prouder of you both and the boys as well...love to all....

The Allen Family said...

I suppose with E in school Monday to Friday... The boys have claimed Saturday morning as their brother time.......

Jenn said...

Hope you enjoyed your day. It sounds like it was a wonderful start to what I hope was a wonderful day.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas