Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bird is the Word

The leaves have started changing colours and dropping their leaves. Speaking of dropping.....we still drop by our fave coffeeshop.

On Frdy A and I went down to the waterfront....he loves feeding the pigeons....he pronounces it...pitch-ins.
This is their new fave night time activity....running around in the dark(which starts at about 4:30p.m.) with glow sticks....thankfully UnclJasn left us a bunch.
This is how I did the boys dressers. Not exactly what either one of them had in mind originally but they both agreed to compromise. The second pic is of the pew that I bought to use at the dining table. It will seat 4 adults or two very wiggly kids. This last photo is of one of the houses M is working on for E's N-Scale train track. This house is 2 and 1/4 inches tall!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love when the leaves change colour. We have very few leaves left here. The boys sure are growing up fast. Love the dresser and the pew.

The Allen Family said...

Good colour choices for the dressers....
That picture of the boys sitting in the coffee shop is absolutely adorable... wish I were there too.

Love yah's
Granny

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas