Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Kids Can Be Fun

E came out of school yesterday really excited about the election today. He suggested we make a celebration cake for the new president. So we did. (I should have used more colouring...the red is decidedly pink. And yes A made sure there were exactly 50 white stars.)


Then while they were playing on the computer with daddy I got into the L-e-g-o. Once they saw that I was trying to make a boat I got lots of advice. Apparently I had the window looking the wrong way.....and too small. I needed different lights, a satellite system and radar......also ladders and smoke stacks. With the help of my three guys we made a super tricked out boat!!!! I'm very impressed with it.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the cake. What an amazing thing to be able to celebrate. The boat is awesome.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas