Friday, November 21, 2008

Too Much Info Too Soon

I told the kids last week that GrndpTrry and GrndmDrdre were coming for a visit at the end of the month.....BIG mistake. They have been asking me every day if THIS is the day that they are going to be here. I even have it on the calendar and every day I show them the date and remind them when their guests will be arriving but it doesn't stick......

This is a pic of A and E checking the calendar AGAIN to see how many days until GrndpTrry and GrndmDrdre arrive.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How very exciting. They must really be looking forward to having them down. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

That is just tooooo funny!! We cracked up when we saw the two of them starring at the calender!! Soon, very soon we will be there. Can't wait. Already have stuff on the spare bed ready to go. Gifts of course!! See you soon.
Love, DeeDee and Bubba!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas