Saturday, June 27, 2009

A GrndmaDrdre Day











It started at the park. We were playing StrWars with our lightsabres and I asked for a break. That's when A informed me that GrndmaDrdre should be there because she always plays lightsabres.
Then we went to the pool with daddy for a cool down swim. Problem was an hour later when M was ready to go back and do a second coat of paint on the boat....the kids weren't ready to go. So he left and we stayed. For another two hours. I definitely think GrndmaDrdre would have enjoyed that!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

That is one cool place to swim! The boys must have really enjoyed themselves and Mom too of course!

Jenn said...

Wow, what fun you have been having. I love the frog slide.

Anonymous said...

What a park...what a pool...what fun...wow.

Isn't life grand?????

Love nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas