Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Raising RodandTodd :-)

I missed the first part of this conversation but here's the part I heard.

A: I love you all the way to G-d and back.
E: Ya, but you don't love me more than you love G-d.
A: Yes I do. I love you and mommy and daddy the same as G-d.
E: You can't!! You're not supposed to. You're supposed to love G-d the most.
A: Ma-Ma!!! E says I can't love you as much as I love G-d but I do!!
E: It's true mama he can't.
J: O.k. We all love each other as much as we can and G-d understands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet does it get....for me it doesn't.

These precious souls learning the lesson on love that many never learn in a lifetime. We have to go to the source...who created it to understand what real love is. Both E & A have been blessed with christian parents who are showing them the way to their heavenly Father. In time they will come to realize that this was the greatest gift they could ever give to their sons. A gift that will never decay, fade, or wear out....God's eternal love! It doesn't get any greater than that. I am so proud of you Michael and Johanna,

Love
mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas