Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Space

Those who know me, know that I like things tidy. I have tried to get the kids to not bring their toys into the room off the kitchen but in Eric's words, "That's not going to work for them." As a compromise for their toys being in this room I have decided that before dinner they need to help me tidy up the area.

There are so many things to do in this area. We visited GeorgWashngton's RivrFarm on Thursday. It was interesting but not my favourite place we've been.


We had an extra special surpise today. We heard last night that someone M was in Afghnstan with was going to be in town with his family for the day. We were so tickled to have them over for dinner and a visit.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas