Friday, June 19, 2009

Practically Live Feed

Getting ready this a.m. E suggested that A could dress like him today. That sounded good to A so they were matchy matchy. A was so proud to be like his brother.

This is video from E's concert today.

It's always interesting to see my kids in a large group. It's always surprising to me that all those other parents can look at a crowd and only see their kid just as I look at a crowd and see only mine.



E practiced his line for two weeks!


He's just a bundle of enthusiasm isn't he?? haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...so beautiful. I still have a tear in my eye over the picture of Eric and Adam dressed alike. Adam with his precious arms wrapped around his big brother. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and this one certainly says it all for me.....brotherly love.

Beautiful
Love nana

And Eric what a wonderful concert. You have the makings of being a star

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas