Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine When You're Gone

With Ern here I had someone to encourage me to treat myself....so we went for a pedicure today. This was the first pedicure I have ever had. And E was excited to finally eat one of the carrots that he has been growing in our garden.

It has been far too long since we were out on the boat....eleven days to be exact. We have a new battery now so we should be back out on the water again.

On the way back to the house we had the great fortune of the underground sprinklers coming on. No need for a bath tonight :-)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So, you treated yourself, huh? Isn't it worth it!

The boys looked like they were having a blast in the sprinklers.

You make me green with envy of your boat! Would love to have a bigger one for the cottage.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas