Thursday, July 09, 2009

NewToys

Well MssE is here visiting and she took the boys shopping today for new toys. They picked out new lightsbres. Unlike the 5 lightsbres they already have....these ones light up, sound like the ones on the movies and make noises when they bang into each other. These boys are determined to grow up and be warriors.

Today I needed SO much patience. I had to go clothes shopping with MssE, with the boys, at the mall. Grr. Then I needed to find E new shoes and we went to 7 stores before we found a pair that fit. Then, I thought I'd treat myself to a pop and spilled it all over my pants and didn't have time to change before taking the kids to TaeKwnDo.
"Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring." James 5:7

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, love the new toys. Wow J what a lot of things happening all in one day. Patience was definitely put to the test I am sure.

Jenn said...

I know mine would have been tested. hehehe

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas