Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Haha

The boys love these water tubes at the Bltmre Aquarim.

We saw this bug on the sidewalk.....any idea what it is?

Bible Blurb---A couple of years ago a therapist talked to me about the power of words. How words can determine your thoughts and your actions. I have also noticed that in the Bible the power of words is also stressed. What you say affects your salvation. What God said created our world.(Geneses 1:3) And the WORD was with God in the beginning. (John 1:1) Words don't stop when the leave your mouth, they continue on in love or malice. (Proverbs 12:6) I can remember so many words that I would like to take back and words I wish I had said. And it helps me stay aware of what I say now.--As said by Mother Teresa, "Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness."

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cool with ther water tubes. My guess is it is a cricket.

Anonymous said...

Man! If I could go back and scoop up all the words I wish I had not said, I would need a backhoe!
I am a work in progress...

“Words are the voice of the heart”

Love you
MOM

Cathy said...

Thank you for the bible blurb. It really makes you think.

I love the wate tubes. I think they are cool and fun. Must be a nice place for the kids to learn and have fun.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas