Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Lot to Catch Up With

Oops.....how'd that yogurt get on her nose?
Everybody loves to play air hockey.

And after three days of rain and clouds.......the sun came out!

Silly girl.
What a team......though the little one was napping and missed this park time.
Makin' breakfast.....in my kitchen.....imagine that!

Good thing they're cute......and good cooks.
Story time.
One pic from the air and space museum. (I missed this trip....I was feeling sick on Sunday)
We all made it to the BaltmreAquarim. (Monday)

And aboard a submarine for a tour.

And the sun came out for the downtown D.C. Tour. (Tuesday)
(I missed this too...sick again. boohoo.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... a great visit was had by all. Sorry to hear that you were sick along the way Johanna.

Those kids look like they had a blast the whole time and their smiles say just that.

Love and kisses to all.
mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas