Tuesday, March 09, 2010

'New' Stuff

Here's the boys on their new bikes...A's bike is 'new to him' and E's we bought on the weekend.
Here's A getting ready to leave for church. We have started to teach the boys about tithing. Which for them means they give $0.50 every week out of their $5 allowance. A told the church he wanted to send one quarter to Haiti and the other quarter to Chile.
You all probably know by now how I love second-hand stores and I recently learned of one I hadn't been to before. These navy blue BananaRpblic pants were $6 and the JCrew white pants were $4.(They have these dragonflies embroidered on them.)












2 comments:

Me said...

I love the new pants.. nifty and thrifty!!!!!
I loved the photos of the boys.. they look "all set" for a summer of riding. Great bikes.

Anonymous said...

Great shopping Johanna!

Love those bikes!

But where is the picture of your birthday cake or is that tonight?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA

Have a great day!
Love mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas