Monday, January 16, 2012

Redeemed

Sometimes we call this guy 'electro'. He loves playing any kind of game....unfortunately he doesn't always have a willing partner....that's when he turns to electronics. And he'll play anything....DS, laptop or Wii.

We have all really been enjoying our dinosaur and rock units.

Today they worked in the kitchen so I could bake while I supervised.

And I redeemed myself after a disappointing showing as a hockey mom on the weekend. (I couldn't find his stick before his 7a.m. practice and he had to go on the ice without it.)
When I dropped him off at Cubs we both discovered it was game night. But voila! I happened to have a game for kids in the van....my 'office' on wheels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what were we baking in the kitchen? I wish I had of been there to have a sample.

The boys look great as usual. I always love to see those beautiful faces....they make my day!

Love mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas