Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Caught

I need to do a little bit of blog catch up here. Last week we took our bird, Paul, over for a playdate with Grnny's bird, Peter.

There was an art flurry here this week. A has been working with E and our neighbour on a castle themed banner. It now has a position of honour in our upstairs hallway.

I also got to pull out my sewing kit this week. Our neighbour's doll needed a new dress. I found this great little dress at the second hand store. It had the right applique work I was looking for.

I found a pattern to use on-line. And was able to capture pieces of the detail where I wanted them.

And you wouldn't know it from this picture but she was quite happy with the new dress for her doll.

And lastly, we are still trying to get a little bit of school work done. The boys worked on some sentence construction today.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

LOVE the dress, both before you 'altered' it and after! So cute!

nana said...

Oh Johanna...how sweet of you to make the outfit for this little girls doll. Can I ask ...where did you find the time to do this wonderful deed? I am thinking that this is Vicky...what a cute little girl!

I think our Johanna would like to have her own little girl!!!!!

Love to all...mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas