Sunday, June 03, 2012

Weekend

This old van has taken us a lot of places.I noticed while getting ready to leave for camping that I had passed 150,000km.
And yes, I know that my ABS light is on. But it doesn't seem to affect anything and I don't have the money to take it in right now.

The boys were waiting for K to get back from school so we could leave for the trailer. They wanted to ambush her when she biked up. You can probably see A but can you see E in the tree?

Here he is. Getting settled at the trailer. And here we all are playing outdoor chess.

We did a little fishing but nothing was biting.

K helped the boys learn how to use the saw so we could have some wood for the fire.

Grandad has a new hammock that E was trying out. Meanwhile, Grnny was busy cooking.

And for dessert? Smores!!

Don't they look official. Well maybe if the helmets hadn't been pink!

We toured the Water Treatment Centre this weekend as part of the OpenDoors Ottawa Event.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

hehehehe... your "light on" dashboard reminds me of "Penny's car"

nana said...

And a great time was had by all!!!!

The van has certainly been good to you folks. With all those miles behind you have gathered many treasured memories of all the places and people you have visited.

Wonderful...love mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas