Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creatures

One never knows where you might find a furry creature in this house.
This time they were involved in an attack on a LEGO command base.

Lucky us had the Nlson boys after school and for dinner. The 2As put on a puppet show.

Great job boys! Dinner and a show. We're living the dream.

One of the boys snapped this picture of me before they went to bed the other day.
I'm a big fan of bedtime. I tease that I'm like Cinderella. At 8:30p.m. I change from Mary Poppins to Mommy Dearest.

2 comments:

nana said...

Pets and children...they just seem to go together and play together.

It is all very adorable.

Love ya
nana

The Allen Family said...

The photo of "the bow" with A&A cracks me up. I have gone online several times to see A'Drew's hysterical smile.
Makes me wish I had been there for the puppet show.
Granny

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas