Thursday, December 27, 2012

Does Not Compute

Our Christmas time visit with Grampy is coming to a close. We've had a great visit and made some super memories.
Today we had M's cousin and her family over for a visit. The boys were tickled to meet some more cousins and I wish I had remembered to ask for permission to put their pics on here so you could see how cute they are. You'll just have to trust me.

The holidays highlight a specific problem for me.

Electronics

I'm not a big fan of the kids being on them and I like to limit their use as much as possible. During the school weeks that's not really difficult. There just isn't that much time available after school work, activities and playdates etc.
But during school break....grrr-r-rr-rrr. It's near impossible to find that reasonable balance between what I want and what they want.

1 comment:

VMB said...

OOOOOppps. I guess we can always take back what we got them for X-Mas!

E

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas