Monday, February 17, 2014

School Year

We were behind schedule for our back-to-school pictures this year but we got them done.
Look at those handsome boys!
  
Let's pretend that 'Start' is September .... and the X is the end of the school year.
That straight path would involve us following a chosen plan/curriculum for ten months.
Our path is more like the orange line I've drawn. We meander through the school year with a plan in sight but not always directly in front of us.
We're at one of those turns right now.

Usually it's pretty easy to tell when it's time to make a change. If when talking about upcoming activities I find that A is doing this behaviour below .... I know it's time to shake things up.
Our next unit, starting Feb24, will be on ocean creatures at the suggestion of 'A'.
I think that will bring him out from under those pillows.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas