Monday, September 22, 2014

Click Click

It's so much fun to get a bunch of family together. It's a tradition that we always try to get a big group picture shot. One day I should sit down and do a montage of all the group pictures.
Even though it was much earlier than my usual wake up time it was still great to be downtown with all the other runners ready to do the 5km.
 
In fact the only thing better than getting ready to race ..... is being done the race.
It's not often that at 9:00 a.m. I've accomplished so much.

Like father like son .... photobombers!!
 
I know I already posted some pictures from their trip to Upper Canada Village but I couldn't resist posting a couple more.
 
    
Week4-Sept22-26
Unit Study- Journalism (Inverted Pyramid)
Book Study- The Golden Bow (con't reading)
Math- E-Order of Operations, A-Bar Graphs
History- Japan Reopens
Co-op- Assigned Homework
Extra-Curricular
Kung-Fux2
Piano
Co-Op

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas