Saturday, October 20, 2007

Aren't They Cute Anymore??

So it seems I haven't posted in a while and I ask myself, "Is it because they aren't cute anymore?" Nope, they're still cute. We've just been busy this week. We had lots of fun this week and the weather was pretty nice some days so we were outside squeezing in the last few moments of outdoor play before the snow flies.
We painted pumpkins and E did a great jobof representing our family.
A got a little carried away with the paint and had to scoot upstairs for a bath. I did the above pumpkin

Tues. night my sorority sisters came over and we painted pumpkins. Good job ladies. This is the boys being cute in the van. They want to sit beside each other so they are in the back seat. It is a total pain in the *ss to get them in their carseats but what are you going to do. Don't they look happy?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What wonderful boys. They sure all sweet. I know that the boys sure love having their cousins to play with.

The Allen Family said...

There is no doubt, those boys are cute. I love the mini pumpkins....

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful collection of pictures, I love them all. To say the boys are cute would be an understatement. THEY ARE ALWAYS ADORABLE!!!! I especially like the one of them setting together in the back seat of the van. They are always enjoying life even when they are not feeling well. Hmmmm, must have some thing to do with the home envirnoment I would say. Love is always surrounding these boys, they are truly blessed children. Love to all, mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas