Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Is On the Ground




I love the smell of leaves and the way that kids can spend so much time playing in them. Since the weather was nice this afternoon we played out front with one of our neighbours and jumped in some leaves. Some of you who are familiar with my yard and small front tree might be wondering how I managed to get so many leaves from such a small tree. Well....I went up and down the street and raked up all their leaves and brought them down to our yard.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Great pictures Johanna.....
Lucky boys . . . Lucky neighbours

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are all ready for a great time tonight. The costumes, decisions, decisions, what do I wear???

Wpg is certainly looking much like Ottawa with the fall leaves and colors. But as the pictures show us, children have a great time no matter what the condition of the weather.

Have a great night, you will be here next week. Can't wait!!!!

Love, nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas