Friday, October 05, 2007

Before We Leave

Before we leave for the trailer for our last camp of the summer here are some pics of yesterday and today.

The leaves have definitely started to change. I saw this tree on my way to the park. This is A and D swinging together. They sure crack each other up.

When we left the park we walked by this open area and they started playing all over again.

E and A were having fun playing with little A. We got a new cash register for the kids this week and set up a train store.

After having the kids turn up their noses at pretty much everything I made for dinner this week I was feeling quite frustrated. So last night we had tater tots and hotdogs and carrots and broccoli for dinner. You can see on their faces that I'm back in their good books.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

mmmmmmm ... Hot Dogs. Let's face it those boys have savory-faire.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I just love to see those adorable faces looking back at me as I sit at my desk. The end of summer, who wants it? I am sure all of us would agree to having it extended if possible. Here in the Peg we are certainly feeling the chill. Love to all, mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas