Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Barfot Boys on the Run!

All right, with Mom away I have been holding my own but must admit I have been remiss in my duties to keep the Blog up to date. I must admit that I am quick to forget the camera when the Brefoot Boys are doing guy stuff. Besides, it's boring to take pictures of the kids in front of the TV all day and night ;) Just kidding Johnna! Anyway, I managed to remember the camera today when A and I were blending and baking leaves. Yes, you heard me....leaves. As most of you know, the boys and I are in the process of building a Mdel Railrod. Here is a pic of A blending leaves (for landscaping) and a pic to give you a general idea of how the layout is coming along. Hope you enjoy. I will attempt to take more pics as the week progresses. Cheers!



Also, A had Art Class today and he made a pet turtle. Don't tell Johnna, but A was only one of two of the eight students in his class to not have a real pet! Our poor children are so hard done by.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Barefoot men!!

The layout looks terrific! Very professional. What size is the board you are using? Hope Eric and Adam are having fun with it.

Best regards
Paul

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas