Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut

M and I try to strike a balance between traditional foods and trying new things. Usually it's a win-win effort. However sometimes......not so much. We tried these spinach burgers the other night...not good. The texture was bad and the taste was non-existent. Yuck!!

The boys love walking to school with their matching umbrellas.
The boys greatgrandprnts sent them each a kid magazine subscription for Christmas. The first issue of one arrived the other day. Pretty exciting stuff.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

And sometimes you don't. The burgers looked like they had a lot of potential. The boys look like they are really enjoying their magazine.

Anonymous said...

Man those burgers looked scary. I really don't think I would have enjoyed them either.

God bless you Adam...keep going in the same direction...God will direct your path my little sweetheart.

Love to all
mom/nana
XXXX0000

The Allen Family said...

love the photo of the boys reading together... beautiful
Love them to pieces.
Granny

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas