Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mmmy Comes Home Tonight!!!

Well, Johnna returns this evening. What a week! The boys are very excited to have her back. In anticipation, I told the boys we would bake a loaf of Banana Bread for her homecoming. Now I have never made one of these before, but hey, what the heck? The kids insisted that it have chocolate chips. There are also some shaved almonds and all the rest of the good stuff that goes into Banana Bread. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but here are the pics of the boys hard at work. If it doesn't turn out, and we'll know in about an hour, this post will be quickly removed. ;)

In the mean time, enjoy the pics.


A prepping eggs and E mixing ingredients.
Greasing the pan...very fun!

Ready for the oven!
Finished product photo to follow.....maybe!?

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas