Monday, January 12, 2009

Grrrrrr


I made a bonehead move. Our house elevator here has been causing trouble for the last few months. Every time it has been pronounced almost fixed it has taken a turn for the worse. At the end of last week the repairman told me that it was working and I could go ahead and use it again. So, despite all historical evidence to the contrary........I threw a bunch of stuff in the elevator and called it upstairs. Guess what?!? It is stuck between two floors. And I need the stuff that's stuck in it. So now it is 10:39p.m. and I am waiting for the emergency repairman to come and rescue my stuff. Let me just say......my next house will NOT have an elevator...hahahahahahaha

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow that took a long time for someone to come out and fix it. Hope they get it working realy soon.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas