Thursday, January 29, 2009

New in the Zoo

How did A fill his snow day? He helped me with breakfast....and he painted.
E did something pretty amazing last night....he lost his first tooth.
I accidentally left my bible bag on the plane. I have called ArCanda and they assure me their crack team of investigators is on the case. Or at least whoever I spoke to at their foreign call centre assured me that by entering 'lost canvas bag' into their computer it will magically reappear. (Or maybe they said that they 'centred a moss pancake bog into their patooter and so it will tragically be a beer.) Hard to say for sure.
Meanwhile I went and bought a new bible last night. And put my new tabs on the pages and put it in my new bible case. All very exciting.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

That is a very big pancake in the pan!
I love the gap toothed kid....

Still hoping Air Canada will find your tote bag.

Jenn said...

Congratulations E. A lookd like he is having a great time cooking that GIANT pancake. Hope you find your bible.

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Oooh, a new Bible! How old was your other one? Which Bible did you get?

For years, I used the Bible I bought in college and it was torn up...For my birthday last year I finally gave in and bought a new one. It was hard getting used to it at first because if I needed to reference the Word, I knew exactly where to go in my old Bible.

Well, now that you have a new Bible, one thing to hope for is that someone who doesn't know Christ will start reading it and will be stirred by it.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas