Monday, March 07, 2011

Big Weekend

I gave A the camera in church so he could take pics of E in a church play. He forgot to take the pics.
However, he did remember to take pics of himself making funny faces.

And as part of our China Unit we decided to make paper. Quite the process!!
Quite the mess.

We learned words like 'slurry' and 'pulp'.

And the boys surprised me tonight with an early bday party. (Yup, that's red velvet cake.)

And the boys made me cards.
Grampy took the boys over to the waterfront to have their portrait drawn for me. Aren't they cuties?!
And here's me using my new present from my dear hubby....a KINDLE. AAAAAAHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Kindle, I am jealous. Although you have gone down in my mother's estimation significantly for that single purchase. She actually glares at them when we go into Chapters.

Erin

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas