Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gunston Hall

Off we go to explore an area close to home.

Gunston Hall.

The kids were reluctant on the drive there but once we arrived they were totally in.

We checked out the view first.

Then we saw the plantation school house.

They also had a great path. It was about a mile in total.

A was in charge of the map. He takes this job very seriously.

Here's the other camera man. Some of these pics are from him and some from me.

This was my fave picture of the day. (I didn't take this one.)

At the turn around spot on the trail there was a little piece of beach.

Another fave pic. (I didn't take this one either.)
It was a great day. And they want to go back again.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas