Monday, March 19, 2012

I had to run upstairs and grab some papers off the printer. When I came back down E was calling out the names of countries and A was trying to find them. I think they got the idea for this 'game' from the Tag World Map we borrowed from AuntJnn.

In history we talked about the Nazca lines and how digging them would have been like drawing pictures with your eyes closed.....so that's what we did!

And we did some science work.

And just for giggles I wanted to see if the kids could identify the continents on a blank world map. E had it done in about 10 seconds. A needed to check his reference map once but then he got it.

And then we grabbed what we needed.

And skidaddled. Off to have some fun in the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas