Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Redo

Well this last month has kicked me in the butt.
We are normally a healthy group of people. But E's cold became Strep became a Ruptured Eardrum. I thought Strep sounded like fun so I jumped on that bandwagon. And now myself and the two boys are fighting our way back from Norovirus. In one month!!! Enough already.

The impact on our schooling has been huge. We missed the last week of the previous term and the first week of this term...plus our week off was not the relaxing/museum visiting break we usually have. Not to mention the missed hockey, cubs/beavers, volunteering, co-op classes.
I can't wait until we bounce back and can get back in the saddle.
I need to turn this....... into this..................

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

Golly, when you hear it all strung together like this ... well, let's just say it has been a test.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas