Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our seedlings are coming along nicely.

We started out with a clean table, four kids and some playdough. But after a bit they really got into it.

We had a great time at AuntieJnn's on Friday. It's fun when the cousins have a day off during the week. Sweet Andrw spontaneously put on a puppet show for us.

And with the weather so fantastic here last week we had some outside time. Check out A on E's big boy bike!

On Saturday E had his KubKar rally. I have never seen so many kids in one gym at the same time.

I love this picture of E. He's so happy and carefree. I wish we would see this expression more often.

Unfortunately, we see this face a lot. Poor little man. He stresses.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas