Monday, March 05, 2012

Switcheroo

So here's the before. Got your checklist? Pink backsplash tile-check. Two tone walls-check. Five foot counter from 1972-check.
We removed the old lo-o-o-o-ong counter (and the old vanity mirror) and gave the bathroom a lot more space. The long wall on the left stretches uninterrupted to the outside wall. And when you look in from the hallway you see only beautiful wainscotting (thanks grandad) and eventually an as yet unchosen wall sconce.

The new vanity is turned onto the other wall (um, thanks for doing the plumbing Grandad).

And since it is a bathroom we left the toilet in there.

Just for giggles....here are a couple of sconces I like for that wall.

**sigh**

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Very nice and I would go with the second wall sconce.

Anonymous said...

I like the second too (the one on the right).

Nice job!!

Sherine

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas