Sunday, May 27, 2012

RaceDay 2

Here they are coming down the last stretch.

The boys have been tracking their activities for months to ensure that they had completed 41km (or 41 sessions of 30min of activity) prior to the race. Today they ran 1.2 km, bringing them to a completed marathon. Smiles all around.

Good job boys!
(And me, since it was my idea and I did do most of the activities along side them and I did keep them on track when their interest waned. Just sayin')

This is just a gratuitous shot of how handsome E is.

And a bonus shot of awesome A.


2 comments:

nana said...

Just look at my sweethearts go....wow.

You look like two pros coming down that last stretch.

Love it....
nana

Jenn said...

Congratulations E and A!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas