Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cloud Nine and Think About It

The other day I was frustrated at something E was doing and I said jokingly and with a laugh, "E, seriously. You're killing me. I am going to lie down right here and die."
And then A said, "Hmm. If E makes you die then when daddy gets home he'll kill E. And then it will only be me and daddy left. And we can just play computer and eat BBQ."
Oh. Ok. So, that's his idea of heaven then is it? BBQ and his dad all to himself.

The kids and I got involved in a discussion today about the value of people versus animals. In an attempt to clarify the issue I posed a question. If you were running into a sinking building knowing you only had time to grab one thing and you saw your brother and your guinea pig, What would you save?
E said, "Probably my brother."
A said, "I'd give E the guinea pig to hold and save them both."

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great discussion. Love the answers to the dilemna. Great creativity A.

nana said...

What can I say....I guess what I said earlier in my email...those two boys crack me up!!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas