Saturday, May 26, 2012

RaceWeekend Saturday

It's Race Weekend here in the capital region. And we had three family members come into town to run with the four of us girls. Two brave ladies did the 5km and the rest of us did the 2km. I think I've got the race bug though. Next year I'd like to do a longer run.

You can't see us in there but that's the starting line. There were 2882 participants in the 2km.

This is just after the finish. And if you click this picture larger you can see four of us.

Yup. There we are with our medals.

Tomorrow, the boys race.

2 comments:

mom/nana said...

Good for your girls....wonderful!

Lots of excitement going on there...I loved it!!!! Go girls go.

Love mom/nana

Cathy said...

Wow! Good for you. You had a perfect day to do it. Hope the boys have fun at their run today.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas